Administration Building Remodel
The existing 1962 concrete and masonry two-story building, with first floor largely below grade and double loaded corridors, is transformed with a major new central skylight opening through the floors. The new central space provides daylight to the formerly dark first floor, fosters a sense of community between various departments as the focal point for all circulation and waiting areas, including a new primary staircase.
- LEED Certified Sustainable Remodel
- Utility and infrastructure upgrades
- Complete remodel of existing
- Building for multiple departments
- ADA upgrades including all new restrooms
- New central staircase with skylight for day lighting